HYDRO WHITE PUTTY
Rebuild, seal, block and stick different types of materials and shapes
IVEGOR Hydro white Putty
It can be applied over dray and wet surfaces, either in air or in sweet and sea water
It is used to rebuild, seal, block and stick different types of materials and shapes: Iron, steel, aluminium, copper, lead, zinc-coated metals, cement, concrete, marble, ceramics, glass, PVC and anything else.
Protection of any surface type, either exposed to the air or in constant or alternated immersion in sweet or sea water.
It is activated when mixing its two components, the basic component (white) and the curing agent (grey).
Frecuently used applications
- Swimming pool maintenance.
- Merchant, fishing and other types of vessels and ships.
- Industrial maintenance.
Hydro white Putty features
- It can be applied over dray and wet surfaces, either in air or in sweet and sea water.
- Can resist temperatures until 200º C.
- Resistant to water, oils, solvents and diluted acids and alcalis.